Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats in My Suitcase








It must be Friday because my cats are sitting in my suitcase, hoping -- as always -- to stow away to Rancho la Puerta. Once again, I'll have to break it to them that they won't clear customs. I don't blame them for trying, though. I'm anticipating an amazing week, with all the usual joys of the Ranch, and more.

I'm signing off for now until I re-emerge in Baja. I'm planning to practice meditation on the plane, which should prove more rewarding than watching the movie. I'm pleased to say that since meeting Swami last year I've actually kept up the practice more than in the past. But it will be wonderful to have a reboot.

Now it's time to move the cats to make way for my hiking shoes, yoga togs, swimsuit, and something cool and colorful for the Friday night fiesta.

Hasta luego mis gatos...

No comments: